Batavia Police Department is Hiring Full-Time Police Officer
Batavia Police Department is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Batavia Police Department is accepting resumes for the positions of full-time Police Officers. Batavia Ohio is the Clermont County Seat and is experiencing rapid growth in jurisdictional size and population. As a result, we are increasing staffing levels. Current population is 1900+ with expectations this will double within the next two years.
A pre-application contact form may be obtained at the following link Pre-Employment Application. This form, with resume included may be mailed, emailed, or returned in person at The Batavia Police Department 65 North Second Street Batavia, Ohio 45103.
Batavia offers a comprehensive medical, dental and vision health plan to full time employees.
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- An acceptable driving record.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- United States Citizen.
- Criminal record free of felony convictions or other crimes of aggression, violence, or moral turpitude.
- Basic Ohio Police Officer Training Academy with OPOTA certification at time of appointment required. Individuals currently enrolled in OPOTA Basic Police Officer Academy are accepted for both full and part-time positions.
- Favorable employment history.
- No felony convictions.
- Working knowledge of computers, ability to learn and efficiently use Department reporting system.